Bill Bensley has conjured a very special way to to live, and sleep, through these regal two-levelled residences, set in lush private gardens. The intuitive Bensley Butlers are there when they’re needed, invisible when they’re not. Traditionally trained and endlessly resourceful, our butlers work miracles with a smile.
Each spacious villa overlooks its own serene green garden through floor-to-ceiling glass windows, with an outdoor bathtub and rain shower to spy on. In the living room, bold murals evoke the folds of Khmer king Jayavarman’s robes – famed for his pioneering spirit, it’s only right this trailblazing stay should pay him tribute.
Included in your stay
- Sumptuous daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Private pick-up and transfer service
- Fast track immigration on arrival at Siem Reap International Airport
- 1 day Siem Reap exploration with your Bensley Butler
- Personal Bensley Butler
- Unpacking on arrival and packing before departure
- Welcome beverage and amenities
- Complimentary Laundry Service (No dry clean)
- Pocket wi-fi device guests can use with own phones during stay
- Welcome Bottle of wine
- Daily seasonal fruits
- Complimentary mini bar with local beer and soft drinks, replenished daily
Villa Floor Plan & Elevation
Custom-made furniture, handcrafted light fittings and artwork bringing Khmer lore to life. Even sleeping here is an indulgence, thanks to blissfully comfortable beds, Khmer-inspired bed sheets, personalised pillows and golden bamboo bedside towers.
Eloise Basuki – Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia
In Siem Reap the Bill Bensley designed Villas at Shinta Mani Wild aren’t just a lesson in luxury, but also offer guests a dose of history and humanity.
John O'Ceallaigh – Telegraph Luxury (UK)
'You have to be a bit crazy for people to take notice,' said hotel designer Bill Bensley, before I became the first journalist to check in to Bensley Collection-Shinta Mani Siem Reap. A distillation of 30 years' experience, it's the first venture to be operated as well as conceived by him... I expect big things and a few surprises.
Susan Kurosawa – The Australian
Fit for a King – a retreat where pleasure reigns. A stylish haven in every sense.
For an enhanced guest experience. Available on iPhone and Android.Download the app